NATIONAL STOP THE VIOLENCE ALLIANCE, INC.
The Mission: Bridging the Gap Within the Community
National Stop the Violence Alliance, Inc.'s (NSTVA) mission is to help heal our communities through the principles of nonviolence. NSTVA is committed to working collaboratively with the community through ministerial outreach, youth programs, collective conferences with law enforcement agencies and public officials, and informational seminars about the effects of drug usage, gang violence, sex education, and about economic uplifting, such as how to ace interviews, how to obtain employment, and how to manage unemployment. It is NSTVA's mission to help end violence across the country and to bring awareness to the many illnesses that have an effect on our culture.
Come join us as we stop the violence across our nation!
Keeping Up With NSTVA!
What We Do
Through our different programs, we offer a variety of services. These services include:
- Youth programming
- Nonviolence training
- Conferences and conventions
- Partnerships with other nonprofits and governmental agencies
- Investigate acts of violence and violations of laws, including Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Assistance with incorporating nonviolence and anti-bullying strategies into workplace, school, and programming policies
- Toy, food, and clothing drives
See What We Do
National Stop the Violence Alliance, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization that serves the entire country. The organization is headquartered in New Jersey. National Stop the Violence Alliance, Inc. could not exist without the support of countless volunteers, donors, and supporters.